Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Logical Song - 2/2010



My teen students were learning adjectives and adverbs. As a wrap up activity, I showed them a video of the song I got a feeling by The Black Eyed Peas, which has been illustrated by ESL students from South Korea. After that, I show them the lyrics (not the song) of The Logical Song in order to analyze the adjectives and adverbs used in the song.I photocopied the lyrics and cut it into individual sentences. Each student received a slip and a sheet of paper. They illustrated the sentences and colored the drawings afterwards. Daniela Lyra, my colleague, made the video.
      
Meus alunos do curso Teen estavam aprendendo adjetivos e advérbios. Para encerrar o tema, mostrei a eles um video com a música I got a feeling dos Black Eyed Peas, na qual cada frase é ilustrada por alunos de EFL da Coréia do Norte. Depois disso, mostrei a eles a letra (não a música) da canção The Logical Song do Super Tramp. Tirei uma cópia da letra e cortei em frases individuais. Cada aluno recebeu uma tirinha com uma frase e uma folha em branco. Eles ilustraram a frase e coloriram o desenho depois. Daniela Lyra fez o video.   

No comments:

Post a Comment